When we started, Salamandra was Dr. Karin Kook, plus a small team. Now, over a quarter-century later, some of those same team members (and clients) are still with us.
“One of the major things I love about our company culture is that we value creative thinking, independent thinking.”- Crystal, Project Manager
“We work hard and when we celebrate, we celebrate with champagne.”- Jennifer, Executive Director
“When it comes to tackling a challenge, I really appreciate that everyone brings their best work.”- Kristin, Clinical Pharmacology Specialist
Our professional team is our greatest asset.
We are not advertising for any open positions at this time.
- Competitive salaries
- Paid holidays and a generous leave policy
- 100% paid individual health care
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Spacious office in a prized location in downtown Bethesda, Maryland
- Flexible remote work policy
- Happy hours and game nights
- Great work-life balance
- Fabulous holiday parties with great food (and champagne)
We celebrate the diversity of our employees, and all employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.